The NBL, alongside MOPT, are committed to delivering COVIDSafe game days. Our priority is the welfare, health and safety of all ticket holders, players, staff and game officials.
Following the relaxation of mask wearing in the community from Friday 26 February, Melbourne & Olympic Parks have made some changes to venue conditions.
From Saturday 27 February, masks must be carried at all times and it is recommended that you wear your mask where you cannot maintain physical distancing from others, particularly on venue concourses and when exiting the venue.
Other venue conditions including practicing physical distancing, limiting your movement throughout the venue and only consuming food & beverage in your seat will continue to apply to all games.
On Your Way
- Plan your trip to the venue
- Pre-book your parking online
- Make sure everyone has their digital tickets
- Stay home if you are feeling unwell
- We are a cashless venue
During The Event
- Enter via entrance on ticket
- Wash and sanitise hands regularly
- Please ensure you practice social distancing, 1.5m apart, adhere to all markings and follow all staff instructions.
- Check in using QR codes
- Consume food and beverages in your seat only
- If a basketball enters the crowd, please do not hand it back to a player, coach or referee. A staff member will come and collect it from you (and sanitise your hands and the ball).
- The basketball court is classified as a restricted area. Please do not enter the restricted area at any time.
Leaving The Venue
- Allow rows closest to aisle exists to depart first
- Wear your mask
- Stay 1.5 metres apart
- Follow the direction of venue staff
- If you develop any flu symptoms after the game, please get tested for COVID-19.